4/14/2008

A Note

To anyone out there who may occasionally check in on my blog:
I've obviously been away from writing here for awhile. That will probably continue, as I'm in the middle of some transition. My time in New Orleans is winding down at the end of April. I will still be involved with my program here -- in fact, it should be bigger and better than ever. But I will no longer be living here. I should be situated in Boston by mid-May. By that time I will have decided if I'm going to keep this particular blog. It's been a great tool for me to share some stories, to raise awareness about things going on in the New Orleans area. I just have to see if the next phase of my life includes a blog with a similar purpose or mission. Thanks to anyone who has taken time to check it out from time to time.
--Scott

8 comments:

amydawn187 said...

do you ever check this? if you do i have a question for you. please email me at amydawn187@yahoo.com. thank you

Anonymous said...

miss scotts blog

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

hi there friends. I'm really into shoes and I have been searching for the sake of that exact make. The prices due to the fact that the boots are approximately 350 bucks everwhere. But completely I set this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably order them. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

hi fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I had been searching for the sake of that meticulous brand. The prices seeking the boots are around 190 dollars on every page. But definitively I found this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I in reality love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase them. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

good morning people. I'm actually into shoes and I had been searching for the sake of that meticulous brand. The prices as regards the boots are about 320 pounds on every page. But for all I set this locate selling them for half price. I exceptionally love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy these. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

good afternoon dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I was digging for that singular model. The prices seeking the velcros were around 310 dollars everwhere. But completely I found this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I really like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase these. what can you tell me about these?